Clinical Fellowship Speech Language Pathologist 2022-2023 School Position
If you are a Speech Language Pathologist who is seeking to start your Clinical Fellowship Year working in a school setting, keep reading!
Bilingual Therapies has partnered with various popular school districts located Brookfield, IL. The districts are looking for Clinical Fellows who can work in person.
- Provide evaluations.
- Assess and diagnose speech, voice, hearing and language impairments.
- Create individualized programs of intervention to meet individual students' needs in the areas of communication, language development, articulation, and social communication.
- K-12th caseloads (depending on preference)
- Evaluations, Therapy, IEP meetings
- Employment Type: Full-time, Contract
- Work Hours: 8:00 AM – 3:30 PM, 37 hours per week
- 401K Plan
- Weekly Paycheck
- Health Insurance – (Mental, dental and vision)
- Stipends (if applicable)
- Supervision provided to complete ASHA requirements
- Clinical team available to help through assignment duration
- Speech Language Pathologist License
- Master’s Degree
To learn more about this Speech Therapy job opening, please submit an application and attach current resume.
Daniel Velandia – Recruitment Manager
E-mail: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled