Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant in Santa Clara, CA | $30/hour
Our School District is interviewing to hire a Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant as soon as possible.
Location: Santa Clara, CA
- California COTA licensure
- Start/End Date: ASAP – EOSY with option to renew for the 23/24 SY
- Full Time
- Grades: K – 12th
- Performs evaluations on each student recommended for the Occupational Therapy services.
- Provides direct and/or consultative services to students as needed.
- Provides appropriate services to help each student to function as independently as possible.
- Assesses, monitors, and provides for needs in assigned school(s).
- Consult with the teacher to link therapy with IEP goal and objectives.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Schools Experience preferred
- Competitive hourly pay starting at $30, negotiable based on experience
- Weekly Direct Deposit
If you are a great fit, please Apply Below! You can also contact the hiring coordinator directly at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled