Calling All SC Special Education Teachers! Remote Positions Available!
Bilingual Therapies is working with a school that is excited to welcome more Special Education Teachers to their team! They really want people who are passionate, skillful, positive and hard-working.
We are searching for certified Special Ed teachers for k-12 schools full-time! If you’re interested in this position, contact the recruiting manager, Summer Sullivan, or apply below.
- MUST hold an ACTIVE State licensure to apply.
- If you reside in another state you must hold licensure in that state as well.
- Masters Degree in Special Education
- You do not have to be bilingual!
- 2+ year experience preferred but not required
- Open positions: self-contained, resource, Autism, mod/severe, cross-category, ED, Mild ID, etc.
- Completely Remote
- 2022-2023 School Year
- Full time position
- 7.5-8 hours/day (37.5-40 hours/week GUARANTEED)
- Grade levels: preschool, elementary, middle, and high school
**They would consider part-time applicants.
Bilingual Therapies Benefits
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Pay for hours contracted guaranteed
- Continued education
- Technical training and tech team support
- Clinical team support
- Digital library
- Direct and indirect hours paid for
Apply below or contact the Recruiting Manager.
Summer Sullivan – Recruitment Manager
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: 678 710 7691
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled