California SLP Opening
Bilingual Therapies is always seeking talented, caring professionals to provide services to school districts across the United States. Our goal is to recognize your strengths and place you in an appropriate school in a community you want to serve.
We have a Speech-Language Pathologist for TeleTherapy services in California. The SLP will perform assessments to a K-12 caseload to determine students' eligibility for services and meet intervention requirements as per their IEPs.
Desired Qualifications and Requirements:
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- ASHA Certification (CCC-SLP)
- Active State License
- Bilingual and monolingual clinicians are welcome to apply
- This is a 1099 contract, Liability Insurance is required
- Laptop/Desktop computer, webcam, microphone
- Reliable internet source
**We offer clinical support, technical training, online resources and direct and indirect services compensation.
If you're interested or want to get more information, feel free to reach me at the contact information below:
E: Leia.Gahol@BilingualTherapies.com W: (770) 799-2970
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled