California SLP for TeleHealth
Bilingual Therapies is currently hiring a Speech Language Pathologist for a local school district in California for a teletherapy position until the end of the school year.
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- ASHA Certification (CCC-SLP) and Teaching Certification required
- Currently licensed as an SLP in the state or ability to be licensed
- Teaching certification if required by the school or ability to apply
- At least two years of experience in a school setting
- Bilingual and monolingual clinicians are welcome to apply
- Providing high quality direct speech-language therapy services to students according to students’ IEPs.
- Conducting assessments, analyzing results, and writing reports to determine strengths and concerns in areas of speech, voice, fluency, pragmatics, language, and oral motor skills.
- Consulting with multi-disciplinary team to develop and implement curriculum modifications and appropriate classroom strategies.
**We offer training, web-based activities and online resources to set you up for success!
If you're interested or want to get more information, feel free to reach me at the contact information below. I look forward to connecting with you!
Leia Gahol | Recruitment Manager
W: (770) 799-2970
If this position is not for you, refer a qualified candidate for a chance to receive a bonus from us!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled