California School Psych! | Psychologist Opportunities | 22-23 School Year
Bilingual Therapies has a great school district in California who is looking for a dedicated and skillful School-Based Psychologist to start in the Fall 2022. If you’re interested in this position and/or other opportunities, feel free to contact the recruitment manager directly!
- Caseload: Elementary-High School
- Up to 30 hours/week
- August 2022- June 2023
- Master's Degree in School Psychology -required
- Specialist's Degree -preferred
- Must hold or be eligible for certification in school psychology -licensure in hand preferred
- Bilingual and Non-bilingual opportunities
- Assisting with virtual psych assessments.
- Assisting other teachers.
- Participating on Student Support Teams as an academic and behavioral consultant.
- Gathering information through evaluations and clearly communicates with teachers, parents, and school personnel regarding the results of all relative evaluation information.
- Other responsibilities to be discussed during interview.
Interested? Please submit your resume directly to [email protected] for prompt consideration as Zoom interviews are actively being held! Pay typically depends on experience and the school's budget. Renewal is encouraged if position seems to be a good fit for you. Looking forward to supporting you through the interview/hiring process :)
Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled