California-Licensed Physical Therapist Needed for TelePractice
Bilingual Therapies is setting up interviews for a Virtual Physical Therapist position for a California school district. The main duty of the therapist is to provide consultation services online using our HIPAA and FERPA compliant TeleTherapy platform. Clinical and technical training will be provided before the assignment starts.
- Assignment Period: October 2021 - June 2022
- Caseload: K - 12
- Hours: Part-Time or Full-Time
Who are we looking for?
Dedicated therapists with a strong desire to work with children and have the following qualifications.
- Bachelors, Masters or Doctoral degree in Physical Therapy
- Active Physical Therapist state license
- Proficient computer skills and experience in teleconferencing technology preferred
This position won't be open for long, if you're interested or want to get more information, feel free to reach me at the contact information below:
Leia Gahol | Senior Recruitment Manager
W: (770) 799-2970
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled