Board Certified Behavior Analyst in Winchester, VA
Our School District is actively seeking a Behavior Analyst. We are looking to hire immediately for the remainder of the 22/23 SY, with high probability of renewal for the 23/24 SY.
Location: Winchester, VA
- BCBA Certification Required
- ASAP - 6/2023
- Full Time (37.5 hours/week)
- Conduct functional behavior assessments.
- Write and maintain positive behavior support plans
- Oversee assessments, plan development, and ongoing program data analysis to ensure maximum student progress
- Supervise RBTs
- Competitive hourly pay starting at $45/hour+ negotiable based on experience
- Individualized compensation packages
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance options
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, please apply below with your updated resume, or contact me directly at [email protected]
Vineece Verdun | Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled