Bilingual/Monolingual Speech Pathologists for Distance Learning
Bilingual Therapies is always seeking talented, caring professionals to provide services to school districts across the United States. Our goal is to recognize your strengths and place you in an appropriate school in a community you want to serve.
We are looking for a Speech-Language Pathologist (bilingual or monolingual) for a Distance Learning assignment in California. The ideal candidate must posses the following:
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- ASHA Certification (CCC-SLP)
- Active California SLP license
- Out-of-state therapists must hold an active license in their home state as well
- At least two years of experience in a school setting
- We offer a 1099 contract for this position therefore Liability Insurance is required
Hours: Full-Time or part-time
- Providing high quality direct speech-language therapy services to students according to students’ IEPs.
- Conducting assessments, analyzing results, and writing reports to determine strengths and concerns in areas of speech, voice, fluency, pragmatics, language, and oral motor skills.
- Consulting with multi-disciplinary team to develop and implement curriculum modifications and appropriate classroom strategies.
**We offer training, web-based activities and online resources to set you up for success!
If you're interested or want to get more information, feel free to reach me at the contact information below:
Leia Gahol | Recruitment Manager
W: (770) 799-2970
Looking for remote opportunities? Reach out to me as well!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled