Bilingual Speech Language Pathologist | Pennsylvania
Are you a bilingual Speech Therapist? We have partnered with an amazing school looking for a Bilingual SLP. This will be an on-site Full-Time Speech Language Pathologist position.
- Differentiating between speech and language comprehension and disorders.
- Working and assessing children who have come from different backgrounds.
- Improving communication, language development, articulation, and social communication.
- Provide evaluations, perform assessments and diagnosis of speech, language, and hearing impairments.
- Will meet with parents and advise them of their child’s areas of need and progress of development.
- Must be bilingual
- Master’s degree required
- Ability to apply for Speech Language Pathologist license
- 2 years of experience working in schools preferred
- Case management experience highly preferred
- Full time position
- 8am – 3:30pm Monday-Friday in person
- W2 contract
To learn more about this Speech Language Pathologist position or other jobs in your area, please apply with current resume. We look forward to working with you!
Summer Sullivan – Recruitment Manager
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: 678 710 7691
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled