Bilingual SLP Opportunity | Sherwood
Bilingual SLP Opportunity | Portland
Bilingual Therapies has partnered with a school district Sherwood, Oregon to hire a bilingual Speech-Language Pathologist for a current opening. In this role you will work with K-8 students on a full-time basis. Interviews are being held ASAP for 2021-2022 school year placement.
- Grades K-12
- Assignment Period: 2021-2022 school year
- Provide evaluations, assessments and diagnosis of speech, voice, hearing, and language impairments
- ASHA Certification
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Oregon Speech-Language Pathologist license
- Spanish proficiency required
- Industry leading benefits in Health, Dental, Vision
- Matching 401(k)
- Long-Term and Short-Term Disability
- Compensation for Direct or Indirect hours.
- Weekly Pay
Employment: Full-time, contract
To learn more about this Speech Therapy job opening, please apply and submit current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also text or call me at (770)-557-3238 if you need additional information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled