Bilingual School Speech Pathologist (SLP) Onsite or Virtual Needed
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Needed for 22/23 SY and possible renewal for ESY and 23/24 SY
Bilingual Therapies is seeking a passionate Bilingual School SLP this upcoming school year for a contract position located in the Houston, Texas area. As a BT employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis and will have a generous benefits package made specifically based on your needs. With a strong level of support on staff, this is a fantastic opportunity to work with wonderful colleagues and students. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you, let’s talk about it!
- Full Time: 30+ hours per week
- Open to Part Timers!
- K-12th grade caseload, general school SLP duties (assessments, therapies, IEP meetings)
- Onsite: W2 position
- Remote: 1099 position
- Requires Master's or higher level degree in Speech Language Pathology or related field
- Must be licensed Sppech Pathologist in state of Texas
- Bilingual in English and Spanish (able to evaluate bilingual students)
If interested, please apply and contact me below:
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled