Bilingual School Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - 21/22 School Year
A Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) position has opened near Rosanky, TX. We are currently sourcing for candidates who are interested in the following setting for the 21/22 school year:
- Full time, 37.5 hours per week
- Elementary and Middle school case loads
- ARDs, evaluations and some direct services
Qualifications and Requirements
- Must have Texas state license and CCC
- Must have Master’s Degree
- Must be bilingual/Spanish
You will receive an individualized compensation package that fits your needs, an hourly rate that is based upon your experience level, and you’ll be paid on a weekly basis.
Please email Sarah Kafer or call at 770-325-0234 or apply below to be considered for this opportunity!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled