Bilingual School Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - 21/22 School Year
A school near Garfield, TX is looking for a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for the 21/22 school year.
- Full time, 37.5 hours per week
- Elementary and Middle school case loads
- ARDs, evaluations and some direct services
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must have Texas state license and CCC
- Must have Master’s Degree
- Must be bilingual/Spanish
We offer a competitive compensation package including benefits, housing assistance and weekly pay.
If this interests you or you know someone that would be a good fit, please email Sarah Kafer or call at 770-325-0234.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled