BILINGUAL SCHOOL PSYCHOLOGIST GLENWOOD PA
Bilingual Therapies in partnership with a school district around Glenwood, PA is currently seeking a Bilingual School Psychologist for school year 2021-2022. The director is ready to review resumes and interview candidates, so please apply today for immediate consideration.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Master’s Degree in School Psychology or related field
- Active School Psychologist State License
- Ability to apply for other certifications if required by the school (i.e. teaching certification/ESA)
- Matching 401(K) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage (Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance)
- Long Term and Short-Term Disability
- Stipends/Travel Assistance
- Direct and Indirect Services Compensation
- Weekly Paycheck
To learn more about this Speech Therapy job opening, submit an application and current resume.
Daniel Velandia – Recruitment Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled