Bilingual School-Based SLP (Speech Language Pathologist) Needed
School-Based SLP (Speech Language Pathologist)
Are you a Bilingual SLP-CCC looking to perfom evaluations/ assessments? This would be the perfect opportunity to further your experience or schedule with our school district in Camden, New Jersey. More information found below!
- Per Assessment (flexible schedules)
- Pay determined on experience and skill level
- K-12th grade caseload
- Master's level degree in Communication Sciences and Disorders or similar field
- Certificate of Clinical Competency (CCC) needed
- Must have SLP license for state of New Jersey
- Able to fluently communicate in Spanish
- Identify and assess speech impairements and disorders in English and Spanish
- Be comfortable working with students ranging from Kindergarten to 12th grade
- Able to go over assessment in English and Spanish with families and staff
- Report writing for evaluations
For a quicker response about interviews or further details, contact Hailey Yarbrough with your resume and 2-3 professional references at [email protected] or 678-459-1113.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled