Bilingual Psychologist | Utah School
Are you a bilingual School Psychologist? We have partnered with an amazing school looking for a Bilingual School Psych. This will be an on-site Full-Time position. We are looking for someone who can successfully manage multiple tasks, projects, and responsibilities. Must be able to apply critical thinking skills in rendering solutions to various issues.
- Conducts or participates in data collection and evaluation for spanish-speaking students.Provides psychological services through District, department, and school committees.
- Participates in the decision-making process to determine appropriate services for all students.
- Provides crisis intervention as needed.
- Must be bilingual in Spanish
- Master's Degree in School Psychology
- Specialist's Degree preferred
- Minimum 2 years experience in psychology field
- Must hold or be eligible for certification in school psychology. Licensure in hand preferred
- Full time position
- 8am – 3:30pm Monday-Friday in person
- W2 contract
To learn more about this School Psychologist position in Utah or other jobs in your area, please apply with current resume. We look forward to working with you!
Summer Sullivan – Recruitment Manager
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: 678 710 7691
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled