Bilingual Psychologist | Full Time -- Ohio School
Are you a bilingual School Psychologist in Ohio? We have a great school looking for a Bilingual School Psychologist in Akron. If you’re interested in this position and other opportunities, please directly contact the Recruiting Manager.
- Master's Degree in School Psychology required
- Specialist's Degree preferred
- Minimum experience of 2 years in psychology field
- Must hold or be eligible for certification in school psychology. Licensure in hand preferred
Participates on Student Support Teams as an academic and behavioral consultant.
Gathers information through evaluations and clearly communicates with teachers, parents, and school personnel regarding the results of all relative evaluation information. Must assist school teams in linking evaluative data to appropriate student interventions.
Possibly supervising school psych interns.
- Full time position
- 8am – 3:30pm Monday-Friday in person
- W2 contract
How to apply:
- You can enter in your information and contact details below
- Send your resume to: [email protected]
- Or simply text me and connect at: (678) 710 - 7691
I hope to hear from you soon!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled