Behavioral Specialist NEEDED for a school district near Dover, NH
We are actively interviewing experienced Behavior Specialist that are interested in working with a local school district near Dover, NH.
As a contract employee, you will be paid a competitive hourly rate that includes both direct and indirect services. Weekly hours each week are also guaranteed. More details about this opening are below.
Jan. 30 - 6/15/2023
- Will be servicing Woodman Park Elementary
- Position is to proactively and reactively work with all students who need either periodic or prolonged support to be successful in a public-school environment
- Person must provide behavioral supports to meet the needs of students and staff in all school settings
- Developing and implementing direct support and interventions for students who are in academic and/or emotional difficulty is a daily occurrence
- Must have Masters in Social Work or Special Education or Elementary Education (K-6) or Comparable
- Candidate should be a licensed professional that can work with students, staff, and families in a public elementary school setting regarding academic, behavioral, emotional, social support
- Must be able to write Functional Behavioral Assessments, Behavior Plans, and other documents based on observations/data collection
- Competitive hourly pay
- Weekly paychecks
- Comprehensive befits for Full-time employees
- Interview assistance and support
If interested, text or call me at 470-880-5535. Thanks!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled