Behavior Support Para - Full Time | Wilmington, MA
We are working with a school district near Wilmington, MA, to fill a Behavior Support Para. This district wants to hire a well-qualified candidate as soon as possible.
- Behavior Support Specialist Paraprofessional
- 34 hour/week
- State date: ASAP End date: around June 16th
- Public elementary and middle school programs for students K-8 with intensive special needs.
- Prior Experience Required
- High School Diploma
Benefits & Incentives:
- Matching 401K - Principal
- Medical - United Health
- Dental - Delta Dental
- Vision - Eye Med
- High Pay Rate
- Weekly Paychecks - Direct Deposit
Please apply below with your updated resume if you are interested in this position. Our positions go quickly. Please do not hesitate to apply.
James Foushee | Account Executive | Office: (678) 451-1025
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled