Austin, Texas - Speech Language Pathologist ~ Work from Home
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate in the planning and provision of speech and language therapy for children that includes assistive technology, augmentative communication, social language development, articulation, voice, oral motor, feeding, delayed receptive and language.
- Perform appropriate diagnostic and evaluative testing.
- Present well-constructed, thoughtful, thorough, insightful reports related to completed assessments and observations of students.
- Responsible for the development of Individualized Education Programs (IEP’s) and related documentation for speech and language services.
- Maintain adequate records of treatment and data of the IEP objectives for the students being served.
- Participate in the screening and identification of students.
- Meet with parents and advise them of their child’s areas of need and progress of development.
- Make recommendations for the level and frequency of services as related to the areas of need in the IEP.
- Work with and assist other team members with providing necessary carry-over of strategies and skills into all other areas of the students learning opportunities.
- Assist individuals in understanding the types and severity of communication disorders.
*Candidate does NOT have to be bilingual*
To learn more about this Speech Language Pathologist in Texas or other jobs in your area, please submit an application and current resume. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled