Arkansas School Speech Language Pathologist - TELETHERAPY (remote position)
Speech Language Pathologist in Arkansas: Do you want to Work from Home?!
Bilingual Therapies is seeking a student-centered Virtual Speech Language Pathologist in Arkansas to work collaboratively with teachers, other related service staff, administrators, and parents/guardians to meet the needs of students.
SLP JOB SUMMARY:
- Provide identification, prevention, assessment, and remediation services for students who exhibit communication difficulties in the areas of expressive, receptive, and pragmatic language, articulation, voice, and fluency to facilitate educational success
- Develop treatment plans, interventions, and/or educational materials to minimize the adverse impact of communication difficulties
- Participate in Individualized Education Program (IEP) meetings - present evaluation results and develop treatment plans for eligible students
- Participate in transition planning for students
- Provide consultation to parents/guardians, teachers, and other appropriate personnel
- Maintain files/records for the purpose of ensuring the availability of information as required for reference and compliance
- Master’s degree in speech-language pathology required.
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence required.
- Experience in supervised clinical speech-language pathology preferably in school setting.
- Previous teletherapy experience preferred.
With Bilingual Therapies you have a partner in your career! We provide individualized compensation package, weekly pay, clinical help, and many more perks! Please apply down below or directly contact Narda Rivera
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled