Find an Education Job With Bilingual Therapies
Working in the field of education is like no other, and no day is ever the same. You can see students learn and grow before your eyes; the rewards are tangible and instant.
At Bilingual Therapies, we know the ins and outs of education, and can guide you through your entire job-search journey.
We have an unparalleled passion for helping those in our community succeed, and can help you find the education job you desire. With expansive knowledge, exceptional guidance, and vital career resources, Bilingual Therapies is the family you can count on to carry you to your dreams.
Types of School Jobs We Offer
- Speech Language Pathology and SLPA - SLPs and SLPAs assess, diagnose, and treat communication, language, and speech disorders in students.
- School Psychologist - School psychologists maximize student success in academics, behavior, and social interactions by implementing customized interventions.
- Special Education Teacher - Special education teachers personalize and individualize instruction for students, tailoring their approach to each child’s strengths and needs.
- Sign Language Interpreter - SLIs help students with hearing loss or impairments understand spoken language, as the SLI relays the verbal communication to students through sign language.
- School Occupational Therapist and COTA - School OTs and COTAs help students in academic and non-academic settings, focus attention, and build concentration to achieve optimal success.
- School-Based Physical Therapist - School-based PTs assist students to physically access the educational environment to the fullest extent, throughout the school day.
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher - DHH teachers instruct students with hearing loss and impairments to acquire communication and social skills and develop self-advocacy.
- Teacher of the Visually Impaired - TVIs provide instruction to students with vision loss or impairments while supporting teachers and ensuring that visually-impaired students gain academic and life skills.
- Teletherapy - Teletherapy providers work remotely in many different fields, serving students across the country via a device with an online connection.
Whichever position you seek, the vibrant Bilingual Therapies community is here for you: search our listings for the perfect education job today.Read Less
School Psychologist REMOTE Position
King of Prussia, PA
Elementary Grade School Paraprofessional
Bilingual School Paraprofessional
Immediate Need: Registered Nurse (RN)
Now Hiring: Registered Nurse (RN) | Pennsylvania
Registered Nurse (RN) Opening Pennsylvania
Teacher for the Visually Impaired | **Remote**
Remote Teacher for the Visually Impaired | Pennsylvania
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
School Psychologist REMOTE Position
We have school districts in Pennsylvania looking for School Psychologists (mono/bi-lingual) for 100% VIRTUAL positions. The School Psychologists will be working in collaboration with a multidisciplinary team to perform evaluations to determine their eligibility for services as per their IEPs. More about caseload, population and hours will be discussed during the interview.
**We offer direct and indirect services pay, clinical and technical training as well direct access to web-based/interactive tool kit that can be utilized for therapy and evaluations.
To be considered for this position, candidates must have the following:
- Master's Degree in School Psychology or higher
- Licensed through the State Board or ability to apply
- Out-of-state School Psychologists must hold a license in their home state as well
- State-issued Education Certification or ability to apply
- Two years of school experience, required
- Reliable internet source
- Desktop/laptop, web camera and microphone
- Full-time (37.4 hours per week)
- Monday - Friday
- Assignment Period: January - June 2021
- Caseload: K-12th Grade
This position is high in demand and can get filled very quickly. Apply immediately if interested, submit a copy of your updated resume to Leia.Gahol@BilingualTherapies.com or call me directly at (770) 799-2970 if you have any questions or to schedule an interview.
Looking for other remote opportunities? Reach out to me as well!