Find an Education Job With Bilingual Therapies
Working in the field of education is like no other, and no day is ever the same. You can see students learn and grow before your eyes; the rewards are tangible and instant.
At Bilingual Therapies, we know the ins and outs of education, and can guide you through your entire job-search journey.
We have an unparalleled passion for helping those in our community succeed, and can help you find the education job you desire. With expansive knowledge, exceptional guidance, and vital career resources, Bilingual Therapies is the family you can count on to carry you to your dreams.
Types of School Jobs We Offer
- Speech Language Pathology and SLPA - SLPs and SLPAs assess, diagnose, and treat communication, language, and speech disorders in students.
- School Psychologist - School psychologists maximize student success in academics, behavior, and social interactions by implementing customized interventions.
- Special Education Teacher - Special education teachers personalize and individualize instruction for students, tailoring their approach to each child’s strengths and needs.
- Sign Language Interpreter - SLIs help students with hearing loss or impairments understand spoken language, as the SLI relays the verbal communication to students through sign language.
- School Occupational Therapist and COTA - School OTs and COTAs help students in academic and non-academic settings, focus attention, and build concentration to achieve optimal success.
- School-Based Physical Therapist - School-based PTs assist students to physically access the educational environment to the fullest extent, throughout the school day.
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher - DHH teachers instruct students with hearing loss and impairments to acquire communication and social skills and develop self-advocacy.
- Teacher of the Visually Impaired - TVIs provide instruction to students with vision loss or impairments while supporting teachers and ensuring that visually-impaired students gain academic and life skills.
- Teletherapy - Teletherapy providers work remotely in many different fields, serving students across the country via a device with an online connection.
Whichever position you seek, the vibrant Bilingual Therapies community is here for you: search our listings for the perfect education job today.Read Less
School Psychologist- Webster, Indiana
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
School Psychologist- Webster, Indiana
A great school district in Webster, Indiana is looking for a School Psychologist! The position is Full-Time for the 2021-2022 school year. Bilingual Therapies is ready to partner with you in this next step in your career!
- Conducts psychological assessments, testing, and diagnostic examinations of students for the purpose of recommending courses of action or corrective procedures to maximize learning and overcoming psychological issues.
- Conducts individual, group or facilitative therapy for students whose diagnosed problems would benefit from behavior modification or differentiated instruction.
- Assists with the identification and placement of all types of exceptional students.
- Coordinates with administrators and other teaching staff members to ascertain individual student's abilities and needs, including students with special needs, and to familiarize stakeholders with psychological services.
- Attends meetings as needed for students with special needs.
- Serves as a resource and consultant on mental health and child psychology, conducts in-service programs as requested.
- Assists with the school district's dropout prevention efforts.
- Serves as ready resource to students to provide counseling that will lead each student to increased personal growth, self-understanding, and maturity.
- Continues to acquire professional knowledge and learn of current developments in the educational field by attending seminars, workshops, or professional meetings, or by conducting research, and by maintaining professional relationships.
- Organizes and maintains a system for accurate and complete record-keeping and providing student information to prospective colleges and employers, as required by district procedures and applicable laws.
- Encourages parental involvement in students' education and ensures effective communication with students and parents.
- Selects and requisitions appropriate books, aids and other supplies and equipment and maintains inventory records.
- Certified or eligible to be certified as a School Psychologist by the Indian State Department of Education
- Previous experience with K-12 age students
- Technology skills (web-based applications, iPad applications, Excel, Microsoft Word, data collection tools).