Find an Education Job With Bilingual Therapies
Working in the field of education is like no other, and no day is ever the same. You can see students learn and grow before your eyes; the rewards are tangible and instant.
At Bilingual Therapies, we know the ins and outs of education, and can guide you through your entire job-search journey.
We have an unparalleled passion for helping those in our community succeed, and can help you find the education job you desire. With expansive knowledge, exceptional guidance, and vital career resources, Bilingual Therapies is the family you can count on to carry you to your dreams.
Types of School Jobs We Offer
- Speech Language Pathology and SLPA - SLPs and SLPAs assess, diagnose, and treat communication, language, and speech disorders in students.
- School Psychologist - School psychologists maximize student success in academics, behavior, and social interactions by implementing customized interventions.
- Special Education Teacher - Special education teachers personalize and individualize instruction for students, tailoring their approach to each child’s strengths and needs.
- Sign Language Interpreter - SLIs help students with hearing loss or impairments understand spoken language, as the SLI relays the verbal communication to students through sign language.
- School Occupational Therapist and COTA - School OTs and COTAs help students in academic and non-academic settings, focus attention, and build concentration to achieve optimal success.
- School-Based Physical Therapist - School-based PTs assist students to physically access the educational environment to the fullest extent, throughout the school day.
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher - DHH teachers instruct students with hearing loss and impairments to acquire communication and social skills and develop self-advocacy.
- Teacher of the Visually Impaired - TVIs provide instruction to students with vision loss or impairments while supporting teachers and ensuring that visually-impaired students gain academic and life skills.
- Teletherapy - Teletherapy providers work remotely in many different fields, serving students across the country via a device with an online connection.
Whichever position you seek, the vibrant Bilingual Therapies community is here for you: search our listings for the perfect education job today.Read Less
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Work from Home ~ School Speech Language Pathologist ~ Michigan
A great school district in Michigan is looking for a Speech Language Pathologist to work remotely! The position is Full-Time for the 2021-2022 school year. Bilingual Therapies is ready to partner with you in this next step in your career!
*Candidate does NOT have to be bilingual*
1. Provides diagnostic, remedial, and consultative services for students with receptive/expressive communicative disorders. .
2. Assists in the development of the assessment process and written procedures; completes the educational related assessment which includes student observation, record review, interviews, standardized/non-standardized testing procedures in the areas of suspected disability according to Nevada State and Federal timelines.
3. Participates as a member of the IEP in the determination of appropriate treatment; develops long and short-term goals and objectives
4. Develops and implements a therapy intervention plan designed to enable the student to benefit from special education; student services may be conducted on an individual or group basis in the least restrictive environment.
- Master’s degree in speech-language pathology required.
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence required.
- Experience in supervised clinical speech-language pathology preferably in school setting.
Bilingual Therapies works with school district across the country and is always searching for caring, professional candidates. If you would like to know for about this Speech Language Pathologist position or any other position, please apply below or contact Narda Rivera directly. We look forward to placing you in the next step in your career!