Find an Education Job With Bilingual Therapies
Working in the field of education is like no other, and no day is ever the same. You can see students learn and grow before your eyes; the rewards are tangible and instant.
At Bilingual Therapies, we know the ins and outs of education, and can guide you through your entire job-search journey.
We have an unparalleled passion for helping those in our community succeed, and can help you find the education job you desire. With expansive knowledge, exceptional guidance, and vital career resources, Bilingual Therapies is the family you can count on to carry you to your dreams.
Types of School Jobs We Offer
- Speech Language Pathology and SLPA - SLPs and SLPAs assess, diagnose, and treat communication, language, and speech disorders in students.
- School Psychologist - School psychologists maximize student success in academics, behavior, and social interactions by implementing customized interventions.
- Special Education Teacher - Special education teachers personalize and individualize instruction for students, tailoring their approach to each child’s strengths and needs.
- Sign Language Interpreter - SLIs help students with hearing loss or impairments understand spoken language, as the SLI relays the verbal communication to students through sign language.
- School Occupational Therapist and COTA - School OTs and COTAs help students in academic and non-academic settings, focus attention, and build concentration to achieve optimal success.
- School-Based Physical Therapist - School-based PTs assist students to physically access the educational environment to the fullest extent, throughout the school day.
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher - DHH teachers instruct students with hearing loss and impairments to acquire communication and social skills and develop self-advocacy.
- Teacher of the Visually Impaired - TVIs provide instruction to students with vision loss or impairments while supporting teachers and ensuring that visually-impaired students gain academic and life skills.
- Teletherapy - Teletherapy providers work remotely in many different fields, serving students across the country via a device with an online connection.
Whichever position you seek, the vibrant Bilingual Therapies community is here for you: search our listings for the perfect education job today.Read Less
Connecticut SLP/CFY Needed
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Connecticut SLP/CFY Needed
A very supportive school district in southwest Connecticut is seeking monolingual and bilingual Speech-Language Pathologists to join their Special Education team to assist with performing evaluations to determine students' eligibility for Speech Services and meet intervention requirements as per their IEPs. Clinical Fellows are also encouraged to apply!
Bilingual Therapies along with this school district will be providing clinicians the following:
- Clinical assistance and mentorship
- Continuing Education Units
- Digital resources and activities
Who qualifies for this position?
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Current ASHA Certification (CCC-SLP), CFYs will also be considered
- Currently state license or ability to apply
- Previous school or pediatrics experience preferred
Why work for us?
We provide clinical support and offer benefits to full-time employees that are tailored to meet your needs which can include -- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401K Plan, stipends, relocation allowance, reimbursements and more.
If you're interested or want to get more information, feel free to reach me at the contact information below:
Leia Gahol | Recruitment Manager
W: (770) 799-2970
Looking for remote opportunities? Reach out to me as well!