Find an Education Job With Bilingual Therapies
Working in the field of education is like no other, and no day is ever the same. You can see students learn and grow before your eyes; the rewards are tangible and instant.
At Bilingual Therapies, we know the ins and outs of education, and can guide you through your entire job-search journey.
We have an unparalleled passion for helping those in our community succeed, and can help you find the education job you desire. With expansive knowledge, exceptional guidance, and vital career resources, Bilingual Therapies is the family you can count on to carry you to your dreams.
Types of School Jobs We Offer
- Speech Language Pathology and SLPA - SLPs and SLPAs assess, diagnose, and treat communication, language, and speech disorders in students.
- School Psychologist - School psychologists maximize student success in academics, behavior, and social interactions by implementing customized interventions.
- Special Education Teacher - Special education teachers personalize and individualize instruction for students, tailoring their approach to each child’s strengths and needs.
- Sign Language Interpreter - SLIs help students with hearing loss or impairments understand spoken language, as the SLI relays the verbal communication to students through sign language.
- School Occupational Therapist and COTA - School OTs and COTAs help students in academic and non-academic settings, focus attention, and build concentration to achieve optimal success.
- School-Based Physical Therapist - School-based PTs assist students to physically access the educational environment to the fullest extent, throughout the school day.
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher - DHH teachers instruct students with hearing loss and impairments to acquire communication and social skills and develop self-advocacy.
- Teacher of the Visually Impaired - TVIs provide instruction to students with vision loss or impairments while supporting teachers and ensuring that visually-impaired students gain academic and life skills.
- Teletherapy - Teletherapy providers work remotely in many different fields, serving students across the country via a device with an online connection.
Whichever position you seek, the vibrant Bilingual Therapies community is here for you: search our listings for the perfect education job today.Read Less
Full Time Paraprofessional
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Full Time Paraprofessional
National education-based service provider Blazerworks is looking for a full time Paraprofessional for a local school district for this second semester with likely extension for the following school year!
If you are someone who loves children with a strong desire to make a difference every day, please apply. This is an exceptional education department looking for the right candidate to join their team. We are looking to interview and hire as soon as possible.
Job at a Glance
• Monday – Friday
• 6.5 hours per day
• Contract dates: 6/22/2023
• Possess a high school diploma
• Must have an Associates or Bachelor’s degree, 72 quarter credits of 100 level or above college credits, or proof of scoring 461 or higher on the ETS Paraeducator Assessment Exam, required
• Successfully completed a paraeducator course or has six months related paraeducator experience, preferred
• First Aid/CPR certification or ability to obtain, required
• Can operate normal school office equipment, including copy machine, calculator, computer, etc
• Demonstrates a sincere interest in working with students with disabilities and shows a positive attitude toward learning
• Ability to build and maintain positive, productive relationships with staff, students, and parents
• Demonstrates dependability in work attendance
• Ability to work independently and cooperatively with staff and students
This position is paid at a W2 hourly rate via direct deposit. We offer a benefits package that includes competitive compensation, medical insurance, 401k (matching) and relocation assistance if needed. If you are interested in this opportunity, then please apply below. I look forward to speaking with you!
National Recruitment Manager