Find an Education Job With Bilingual Therapies
Working in the field of education is like no other, and no day is ever the same. You can see students learn and grow before your eyes; the rewards are tangible and instant.
At Bilingual Therapies, we know the ins and outs of education, and can guide you through your entire job-search journey.
We have an unparalleled passion for helping those in our community succeed, and can help you find the education job you desire. With expansive knowledge, exceptional guidance, and vital career resources, Bilingual Therapies is the family you can count on to carry you to your dreams.
Types of School Jobs We Offer
- Speech Language Pathology and SLPA - SLPs and SLPAs assess, diagnose, and treat communication, language, and speech disorders in students.
- School Psychologist - School psychologists maximize student success in academics, behavior, and social interactions by implementing customized interventions.
- Special Education Teacher - Special education teachers personalize and individualize instruction for students, tailoring their approach to each child’s strengths and needs.
- Sign Language Interpreter - SLIs help students with hearing loss or impairments understand spoken language, as the SLI relays the verbal communication to students through sign language.
- School Occupational Therapist and COTA - School OTs and COTAs help students in academic and non-academic settings, focus attention, and build concentration to achieve optimal success.
- School-Based Physical Therapist - School-based PTs assist students to physically access the educational environment to the fullest extent, throughout the school day.
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher - DHH teachers instruct students with hearing loss and impairments to acquire communication and social skills and develop self-advocacy.
- Teacher of the Visually Impaired - TVIs provide instruction to students with vision loss or impairments while supporting teachers and ensuring that visually-impaired students gain academic and life skills.
- Teletherapy - Teletherapy providers work remotely in many different fields, serving students across the country via a device with an online connection.
Whichever position you seek, the vibrant Bilingual Therapies community is here for you: search our listings for the perfect education job today.Read Less
Teletherapy - SLP - California
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Teletherapy - SLP - California
Bilingual Therapies is currently looking for a fun, enthusiastic, dependable, school-based Speech Language Pathologist for a position in California. The SLP will be working fully remote.
Position Title: Speech-Language Pathologist
Hours: Part-Time or Full-Time
Assignment Period: FALL 2021-EOSY
The primary duties of this position are to evaluate and provide Speech/Language therapy services in a school setting. The SLP will be working with children who have a current Individualized Education Plan (IEP) or/and Individualized Family Service Plan (IFSP).
Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology, ASHA Certification, Active State License, at least 2 years of experience, Monolingual or Bilingual
Because this position is virtual there will be Technical Requirements which will include making sure you have reliable internet source for your desktop/ laptop, a working web camera and microphone.
Why work for Bilingual Therapies?
- Direct and indirect hours compensation or Guaranteed hours
- Clinical support and training
- Continuing education
- Web resources
If you are interested in this position or looking for similar opportunities, contact me at:
Mina Fatima | Hiring Manager