Find an Education Job With Bilingual Therapies
Working in the field of education is like no other, and no day is ever the same. You can see students learn and grow before your eyes; the rewards are tangible and instant.
At Bilingual Therapies, we know the ins and outs of education, and can guide you through your entire job-search journey.
We have an unparalleled passion for helping those in our community succeed, and can help you find the education job you desire. With expansive knowledge, exceptional guidance, and vital career resources, Bilingual Therapies is the family you can count on to carry you to your dreams.
Types of School Jobs We Offer
- Speech Language Pathology and SLPA - SLPs and SLPAs assess, diagnose, and treat communication, language, and speech disorders in students.
- School Psychologist - School psychologists maximize student success in academics, behavior, and social interactions by implementing customized interventions.
- Special Education Teacher - Special education teachers personalize and individualize instruction for students, tailoring their approach to each child’s strengths and needs.
- Sign Language Interpreter - SLIs help students with hearing loss or impairments understand spoken language, as the SLI relays the verbal communication to students through sign language.
- School Occupational Therapist and COTA - School OTs and COTAs help students in academic and non-academic settings, focus attention, and build concentration to achieve optimal success.
- School-Based Physical Therapist - School-based PTs assist students to physically access the educational environment to the fullest extent, throughout the school day.
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher - DHH teachers instruct students with hearing loss and impairments to acquire communication and social skills and develop self-advocacy.
- Teacher of the Visually Impaired - TVIs provide instruction to students with vision loss or impairments while supporting teachers and ensuring that visually-impaired students gain academic and life skills.
- Teletherapy - Teletherapy providers work remotely in many different fields, serving students across the country via a device with an online connection.
Whichever position you seek, the vibrant Bilingual Therapies community is here for you: search our listings for the perfect education job today.Read Less
SY 21/22 School Psychologist - Lynn, MA
School Psychologist | Lynn, MA
SLP: Massachusetts - Work From Home
Speech/Language Pathologist | Teletherapy | Massachusetts
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
SY 21/22 School Psychologist - Lynn, MA
Bilingual Therapies is looking for a School Psychologist for a full-time position for SY 2021-2020 near Lynn, Massachusetts. The School Psychologist will be working with grades 4 through 8 and collaborate with parents and teachers to foster a healthy learning environment for their students.
- Evaluate students providing a comprehensive assessment of cognitive, social-emotional and behavioral needs, as part of an interdisciplinary team.
- Provide in-school counseling services on a 1-1 or small group setting as deemed appropriate.
- Master's Degree in School Psychology or higher
- License through the State Board
- Previous experience in school setting preferred
- Bilingual or monolingual
- School Psychologist Interns are also encouraged to apply
We offer benefits for full-time positions that are tailored to meet your needs which can include the following:
- Clinical Support and Online Resources
- Matching 401(K) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage (Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance)
- Long Term and Short-Term Disability
- Stipends/Travel Assistance
For additional information or immediate consideration, please reach me at the contact information below:
Leia Gahol | Senior Recruitment Manager
E: Leia.Gahol@BilingualTherapies.com W: (770) 799-2970
Looking for other remote positions? Reach out to me as well!