Find an Education Job With Bilingual Therapies
Working in the field of education is like no other, and no day is ever the same. You can see students learn and grow before your eyes; the rewards are tangible and instant.
At Bilingual Therapies, we know the ins and outs of education, and can guide you through your entire job-search journey.
We have an unparalleled passion for helping those in our community succeed, and can help you find the education job you desire. With expansive knowledge, exceptional guidance, and vital career resources, Bilingual Therapies is the family you can count on to carry you to your dreams.
Types of School Jobs We Offer
- Speech Language Pathology and SLPA - SLPs and SLPAs assess, diagnose, and treat communication, language, and speech disorders in students.
- School Psychologist - School psychologists maximize student success in academics, behavior, and social interactions by implementing customized interventions.
- Special Education Teacher - Special education teachers personalize and individualize instruction for students, tailoring their approach to each child’s strengths and needs.
- Sign Language Interpreter - SLIs help students with hearing loss or impairments understand spoken language, as the SLI relays the verbal communication to students through sign language.
- School Occupational Therapist and COTA - School OTs and COTAs help students in academic and non-academic settings, focus attention, and build concentration to achieve optimal success.
- School-Based Physical Therapist - School-based PTs assist students to physically access the educational environment to the fullest extent, throughout the school day.
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher - DHH teachers instruct students with hearing loss and impairments to acquire communication and social skills and develop self-advocacy.
- Teacher of the Visually Impaired - TVIs provide instruction to students with vision loss or impairments while supporting teachers and ensuring that visually-impaired students gain academic and life skills.
- Teletherapy - Teletherapy providers work remotely in many different fields, serving students across the country via a device with an online connection.
Whichever position you seek, the vibrant Bilingual Therapies community is here for you: search our listings for the perfect education job today.Read Less
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Joliet, Illinois | School Psychologist | Developing Caseload
An opportunity has just opened around the Joliet, Illinois area! This is an opportunity for a licensed School Psychologist to make a difference to the patients of the nearby school district and assist them through a stressful time of their lives.
This need comes at an urgent direction, and as such, for us to help in the attraction of new professionals in the area, we are willing to offer competitive compensation packages alongside relocation assistance.
Masters or Doctorial Degree in School Psychology.
Must have Illinois licensure.
Full School Year
More details upon interview
Relocation assistance. We want to bring opportunities to candidates as soon as possible.
Since we are looking to fill this position very quickly, Please contact Reed Plumb either by email, or at the number: 770-810-7228