Find an Education Job With Bilingual Therapies
Working in the field of education is like no other, and no day is ever the same. You can see students learn and grow before your eyes; the rewards are tangible and instant.
At Bilingual Therapies, we know the ins and outs of education, and can guide you through your entire job-search journey.
We have an unparalleled passion for helping those in our community succeed, and can help you find the education job you desire. With expansive knowledge, exceptional guidance, and vital career resources, Bilingual Therapies is the family you can count on to carry you to your dreams.
Types of School Jobs We Offer
- Speech Language Pathology and SLPA - SLPs and SLPAs assess, diagnose, and treat communication, language, and speech disorders in students.
- School Psychologist - School psychologists maximize student success in academics, behavior, and social interactions by implementing customized interventions.
- Special Education Teacher - Special education teachers personalize and individualize instruction for students, tailoring their approach to each child’s strengths and needs.
- Sign Language Interpreter - SLIs help students with hearing loss or impairments understand spoken language, as the SLI relays the verbal communication to students through sign language.
- School Occupational Therapist and COTA - School OTs and COTAs help students in academic and non-academic settings, focus attention, and build concentration to achieve optimal success.
- School-Based Physical Therapist - School-based PTs assist students to physically access the educational environment to the fullest extent, throughout the school day.
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher - DHH teachers instruct students with hearing loss and impairments to acquire communication and social skills and develop self-advocacy.
- Teacher of the Visually Impaired - TVIs provide instruction to students with vision loss or impairments while supporting teachers and ensuring that visually-impaired students gain academic and life skills.
- Teletherapy - Teletherapy providers work remotely in many different fields, serving students across the country via a device with an online connection.
Whichever position you seek, the vibrant Bilingual Therapies community is here for you: search our listings for the perfect education job today.Read Less
Corona, California ~ Work from Home School SLP
Corona , CA
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Corona, California ~ Work from Home School SLP
The Speech Pathologist provides support and conducts student assessments in all areas of communication development. Working in cooperation with network supervisors, teachers, parents, and students, the Speech Pathologist is responsible for providing diagnostic and intervention services for students with speech, language, and hearing disorders to improve the communication development and ensure access to the general education curriculum.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate in the planning and provision of speech and language therapy for children that includes assistive technology, augmentative communication, social language development, articulation, voice, oral motor, feeding, delayed receptive and language.
- Perform appropriate diagnostic and evaluative testing.
- Present well-constructed, thoughtful, thorough, insightful reports related to completed assessments and observations of students.
- Responsible for the development of Individualized Education Programs (IEP’s) and related documentation for speech and language services.
- Maintain adequate records of treatment and data of the IEP objectives for the students being served.
- Participate in the screening and identification of students.
- Meet with parents and advise them of their child’s areas of need and progress of development.
- Make recommendations for the level and frequency of services as related to the areas of need in the IEP.
- Work with and assist other team members with providing necessary carry-over of strategies and skills into all other areas of the students learning opportunities.
- Assist individuals in understanding the types and severity of communication disorders.
To learn more about this Speech Language Pathologist in California or other jobs in your area, please submit an application and current resume. We look forward to working with you!
*This is a Remote 1099 Position*
*This candidate does NOT have to be bilingual*