Find an Education Job With Bilingual Therapies
Working in the field of education is like no other, and no day is ever the same. You can see students learn and grow before your eyes; the rewards are tangible and instant.
At Bilingual Therapies, we know the ins and outs of education, and can guide you through your entire job-search journey.
We have an unparalleled passion for helping those in our community succeed, and can help you find the education job you desire. With expansive knowledge, exceptional guidance, and vital career resources, Bilingual Therapies is the family you can count on to carry you to your dreams.
Types of School Jobs We Offer
- Speech Language Pathology and SLPA - SLPs and SLPAs assess, diagnose, and treat communication, language, and speech disorders in students.
- School Psychologist - School psychologists maximize student success in academics, behavior, and social interactions by implementing customized interventions.
- Special Education Teacher - Special education teachers personalize and individualize instruction for students, tailoring their approach to each child’s strengths and needs.
- Sign Language Interpreter - SLIs help students with hearing loss or impairments understand spoken language, as the SLI relays the verbal communication to students through sign language.
- School Occupational Therapist and COTA - School OTs and COTAs help students in academic and non-academic settings, focus attention, and build concentration to achieve optimal success.
- School-Based Physical Therapist - School-based PTs assist students to physically access the educational environment to the fullest extent, throughout the school day.
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher - DHH teachers instruct students with hearing loss and impairments to acquire communication and social skills and develop self-advocacy.
- Teacher of the Visually Impaired - TVIs provide instruction to students with vision loss or impairments while supporting teachers and ensuring that visually-impaired students gain academic and life skills.
- Teletherapy - Teletherapy providers work remotely in many different fields, serving students across the country via a device with an online connection.
Whichever position you seek, the vibrant Bilingual Therapies community is here for you: search our listings for the perfect education job today.Read Less
Virtual SLP | Fall School Year
Now Hiring: SLP in South Carolina
Columbia , SC
Now Hiring Speech Language Pathologist in Columbia, SC
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Virtual SLP | Fall School Year
Bilingual Therapies fosters a vibrant, welcoming environment where idea sharing, mentor support and education are paramount. Our environment allows us to match caring and compassionate clinicians like you to exceptional career opportunities. We help both monolingual and bilingual education professionals!
Our team is seeking Speech-Language Pathologists in Missouri for a full 2021-2022 school year assignment! Clinicians with part-time and full-time availability are encouraged to apply!
BT offers clinical + technical support and training as well as access to our Web toolkit with a growing library of digital activities and online resources throughout the duration of your assignment!
- Position Type: REMOTE/1099 - Independent Contract
- Caseload: Elementary and Middle School
- Target Start: Fall 2021
- Essential Duties: Work if collaboration with a multidisciplinary team, parents and students, provide diagnostic and intervention services for students with speech, language and hearing disorders using our teleconferencing technology to help students adjust and access the general education curriculum.
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- ASHA Certification (CCC-SLP)
- Active state license or ability to obtain
- At least two years of school experience, required
- Bilingual or Monolingual
- Liability Insurance
- Technical Requirements: Laptop or Desktop, Microphone, Webcam, Reliable internet source,
Apply immediately for immediate consideration or submit a copy of your updated resume to Leia.Gahol@BilingualTherapies.com.
Want to speed up the process? Call me directly at (770) 799-2970 to schedule an interview.
Leia Gahol | Senior Recruitment Manager
W: (770) 799-2970