Find an Education Job With Bilingual Therapies
Working in the field of education is like no other, and no day is ever the same. You can see students learn and grow before your eyes; the rewards are tangible and instant.
At Bilingual Therapies, we know the ins and outs of education, and can guide you through your entire job-search journey.
We have an unparalleled passion for helping those in our community succeed, and can help you find the education job you desire. With expansive knowledge, exceptional guidance, and vital career resources, Bilingual Therapies is the family you can count on to carry you to your dreams.
Types of School Jobs We Offer
- Speech Language Pathology and SLPA - SLPs and SLPAs assess, diagnose, and treat communication, language, and speech disorders in students.
- School Psychologist - School psychologists maximize student success in academics, behavior, and social interactions by implementing customized interventions.
- Special Education Teacher - Special education teachers personalize and individualize instruction for students, tailoring their approach to each child’s strengths and needs.
- Sign Language Interpreter - SLIs help students with hearing loss or impairments understand spoken language, as the SLI relays the verbal communication to students through sign language.
- School Occupational Therapist and COTA - School OTs and COTAs help students in academic and non-academic settings, focus attention, and build concentration to achieve optimal success.
- School-Based Physical Therapist - School-based PTs assist students to physically access the educational environment to the fullest extent, throughout the school day.
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher - DHH teachers instruct students with hearing loss and impairments to acquire communication and social skills and develop self-advocacy.
- Teacher of the Visually Impaired - TVIs provide instruction to students with vision loss or impairments while supporting teachers and ensuring that visually-impaired students gain academic and life skills.
- Teletherapy - Teletherapy providers work remotely in many different fields, serving students across the country via a device with an online connection.
Whichever position you seek, the vibrant Bilingual Therapies community is here for you: search our listings for the perfect education job today.Read Less
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
RBT - Registered Behavioral Technician Positions in Arizona (21/22 SY)
Available Positions: Registered Behavioral Technicians (RBT)/Behavior Specialist
Location: Peoria, Arizona
Assignment Period: 2021-2022 School Year
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide behavioral, instructional, vocational and developmental assistance to students who are disabled as prescribed by the supervising teacher or other certified professional.
- Apply basic practices of effective behavioral management, and assists in the teaching of problem solving skills to students as prescribed by the supervising teacher, guidance counselor or administrator.
- Assist with behavior management programs including monitoring and charting behaviors specific to individual behavior plans.
- Provide assistance in the learning area in dealing with behavioral issues by applying crisis intervention to students with aggressive behavior and restraining violent students as needed.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- AA degree OR 60 college credit hours
- Valid CPR First Aid certification.
- Obtain and maintain a valid Arizona Identity Verified Prints (IVP) Fingerprint Clearance Card (AZ IVP FPCC)
- Obtain and maintain Non-Violent Crisis Intervention (NCI) certification.
**We offer an excellent benefits package which can include, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401K Plan, stipends and reimbursements.
For additional information or immediate consideration, please reach me at the contact information below:
Leia Gahol | Senior Recruitment Manager
E: [email protected]
W: (770) 799-2970