Find an Education Job With Bilingual Therapies
Working in the field of education is like no other, and no day is ever the same. You can see students learn and grow before your eyes; the rewards are tangible and instant.
At Bilingual Therapies, we know the ins and outs of education, and can guide you through your entire job-search journey.
We have an unparalleled passion for helping those in our community succeed, and can help you find the education job you desire. With expansive knowledge, exceptional guidance, and vital career resources, Bilingual Therapies is the family you can count on to carry you to your dreams.
Types of School Jobs We Offer
- Speech Language Pathology and SLPA - SLPs and SLPAs assess, diagnose, and treat communication, language, and speech disorders in students.
- School Psychologist - School psychologists maximize student success in academics, behavior, and social interactions by implementing customized interventions.
- Special Education Teacher - Special education teachers personalize and individualize instruction for students, tailoring their approach to each child’s strengths and needs.
- Sign Language Interpreter - SLIs help students with hearing loss or impairments understand spoken language, as the SLI relays the verbal communication to students through sign language.
- School Occupational Therapist and COTA - School OTs and COTAs help students in academic and non-academic settings, focus attention, and build concentration to achieve optimal success.
- School-Based Physical Therapist - School-based PTs assist students to physically access the educational environment to the fullest extent, throughout the school day.
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher - DHH teachers instruct students with hearing loss and impairments to acquire communication and social skills and develop self-advocacy.
- Teacher of the Visually Impaired - TVIs provide instruction to students with vision loss or impairments while supporting teachers and ensuring that visually-impaired students gain academic and life skills.
- Teletherapy - Teletherapy providers work remotely in many different fields, serving students across the country via a device with an online connection.
Whichever position you seek, the vibrant Bilingual Therapies community is here for you: search our listings for the perfect education job today.Read Less
School Psychologist Immediate Hire in "Indy"
School Psychologist | Lawrence, MA
School Psychologist Jobs | Full-time | 22-23 | California
McClellan Park, CA
Hybrid School Psychologist | Pataskala, OH
Waukesha, Wisconsin | School Psychologist | Elementary School - 40 Hours/Week
School Psychologist | Waukesha, Wisconsin - Full Time | Elementary
School Psychologist | Kinzers, PA
Full Time School Psychologist -- 22/23 SY
22/23 School Year Need for School Psychologist-- Full Time
Middle and High School Psychologist Hiring for 22/23 School Year
School Psychologist | Atlanta, GA
Atlanta , GA
School Psychologist | Madisonville, TN
School Psychologist | (Remote) | Full Time
Milford, Delaware | School Psych | Full Time | Elementary - Middle
School Psychologist needed in Milford, Delaware | Full Time
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
School Psychologist Immediate Hire in "Indy"
I’m working with school in "Indy" (Indianapolis!) with a wonderful, welcoming team that really needs their kids serviced. They are wanting to hire a professional, experienced Psychologist for the 2022-2023 school year.
With 30 years of contracting professionals like yourself, we are setting you up for success! All hours worked, you will be paid for (direct and indirect hours). You’ll have access to a professional developmental team. Benefits, 401K, guaranteed hours, possible stipends for travel, and competitive compensation.
- Time management
- Oral/written communication
- Bilingual not required
- K-12 caseload - Multiple openings! Caseload varies
- Full time position
- Master's Degree in School Psychology
- IN State licensure
- Minimum 2 years of experience in psychology field
- Conducts comprehensive psychological evaluations that including assessments of intellectual, developmental, academic, social/emotional, and behavioral status
- Completes required reports within Federal, State, and local timelines.
- Consults and communicates with teachers, parents, and school personnel regarding the results of all relative evaluation information and assists school teams in linking evaluative data to appropriate student interventions
The director is holding interviews now! If you’re interested apply here or contact Summer Sullivan at (678) 710 – 7691 or [email protected].
Best of luck!