Find an Education Job With Bilingual Therapies
Working in the field of education is like no other, and no day is ever the same. You can see students learn and grow before your eyes; the rewards are tangible and instant.
At Bilingual Therapies, we know the ins and outs of education, and can guide you through your entire job-search journey.
We have an unparalleled passion for helping those in our community succeed, and can help you find the education job you desire. With expansive knowledge, exceptional guidance, and vital career resources, Bilingual Therapies is the family you can count on to carry you to your dreams.
Types of School Jobs We Offer
- Speech Language Pathology and SLPA - SLPs and SLPAs assess, diagnose, and treat communication, language, and speech disorders in students.
- School Psychologist - School psychologists maximize student success in academics, behavior, and social interactions by implementing customized interventions.
- Special Education Teacher - Special education teachers personalize and individualize instruction for students, tailoring their approach to each child’s strengths and needs.
- Sign Language Interpreter - SLIs help students with hearing loss or impairments understand spoken language, as the SLI relays the verbal communication to students through sign language.
- School Occupational Therapist and COTA - School OTs and COTAs help students in academic and non-academic settings, focus attention, and build concentration to achieve optimal success.
- School-Based Physical Therapist - School-based PTs assist students to physically access the educational environment to the fullest extent, throughout the school day.
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher - DHH teachers instruct students with hearing loss and impairments to acquire communication and social skills and develop self-advocacy.
- Teacher of the Visually Impaired - TVIs provide instruction to students with vision loss or impairments while supporting teachers and ensuring that visually-impaired students gain academic and life skills.
- Teletherapy - Teletherapy providers work remotely in many different fields, serving students across the country via a device with an online connection.
Whichever position you seek, the vibrant Bilingual Therapies community is here for you: search our listings for the perfect education job today.Read Less
REMOTE - Oklahoma - Speech/Language Pathologist
Oklahoma - Teletherapy - Speech/Language Pathologist
Oklahoma City, OK
Teletherapy - SLP - Massachusetts
REMOTE - Speech Language Pathologist - California
San Francisco, CA
Speech Language Pathologist | Massachusetts | Onsite
Now Hiring: SLP in Massachusetts
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Opening In Massachusetts
Granby , MA
Speech Language Pathologist | Massachusetts | ESY
Speech Language Pathologist Opening for ESY in MA
Ware , MA
Speech Language Pathologist Needed in Rockford, IL
Speech Language Pathologist Needed in Commerce, GA
Speech Language Pathologist Needed in Schulenburg, TX
Remote Speech Language Pathologist Needed in Tulsa, OK
Remote Speech Language Pathologist needed in Sacramento, CA
Speech Language Pathologist Needed in Beverly, MA
Beverly , MA
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
REMOTE - Oklahoma - Speech/Language Pathologist
Bilingual Therapies has a Remote/Work from Home Opportunity for a Speech Language Pathologist in Oklahoma! This is a Full-Time Position. Applicants must pass a Technical Screening to be considered for an interview. To pass the screening, applicants must possess a reliable Internet connection, a functioning Webcam, and a Microphone.
Job Description: K-12 Caseload, Mild to Moderate disabilities, Contract, Full-Time
- 2+ Years of Experience as a Speech Language Pathologist
- School Experience Preferred but Not Required
- Master’s in Speech Language Pathology
- Active State License
- ASHA Certification (CCC)
- Monolingual/Bilingual Candidates Accepted
Why work for Bilingual Therapies?
Bilingual Therapies guarantees work hours and compensation for both direct and indirect hours for all clinicians. With multiple Speech Language Pathologists on the BT team, clinicians receive the finest clinical support along with a Virtual Toolkit including intervention and assessment materials to help support them. Moreover, BT provides technical support to educate its clinicians about Teletherapy positions.
If you are interested in this position or looking for similar opportunities, contact me at:
Mina Fatima | Hiring Manager
W: 678-327-0985 (call or txt)