Find an Education Job With Bilingual Therapies
Working in the field of education is like no other, and no day is ever the same. You can see students learn and grow before your eyes; the rewards are tangible and instant.
At Bilingual Therapies, we know the ins and outs of education, and can guide you through your entire job-search journey.
We have an unparalleled passion for helping those in our community succeed, and can help you find the education job you desire. With expansive knowledge, exceptional guidance, and vital career resources, Bilingual Therapies is the family you can count on to carry you to your dreams.
Types of School Jobs We Offer
- Speech Language Pathology and SLPA - SLPs and SLPAs assess, diagnose, and treat communication, language, and speech disorders in students.
- School Psychologist - School psychologists maximize student success in academics, behavior, and social interactions by implementing customized interventions.
- Special Education Teacher - Special education teachers personalize and individualize instruction for students, tailoring their approach to each child’s strengths and needs.
- Sign Language Interpreter - SLIs help students with hearing loss or impairments understand spoken language, as the SLI relays the verbal communication to students through sign language.
- School Occupational Therapist and COTA - School OTs and COTAs help students in academic and non-academic settings, focus attention, and build concentration to achieve optimal success.
- School-Based Physical Therapist - School-based PTs assist students to physically access the educational environment to the fullest extent, throughout the school day.
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher - DHH teachers instruct students with hearing loss and impairments to acquire communication and social skills and develop self-advocacy.
- Teacher of the Visually Impaired - TVIs provide instruction to students with vision loss or impairments while supporting teachers and ensuring that visually-impaired students gain academic and life skills.
- Teletherapy - Teletherapy providers work remotely in many different fields, serving students across the country via a device with an online connection.
Whichever position you seek, the vibrant Bilingual Therapies community is here for you: search our listings for the perfect education job today.Read Less
OT Needed in New Hampshire
Occupational Therapist Opportunity near Salem, NH (Full-Time w/ Benefits)
California- Full-Time School Occupational Therapist
Lost Gatos, CA
School Occupational Therapist needed in the Campbell, California Area
SY 21/22 Occupational Therapist
Now Hiring: Occupational Therapist | North Carolina
OT Needed in Northwest Oregon
Occupational Therapist | Clatsop County, Oregon
SY 21/22 Occupational Therapist |Oregon
Occupational Therapist | Teletherapy | California
Bend , OR
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
OT Needed in New Hampshire
Bilingual Therapies is always seeking talented, caring professionals to provide services to school districts across the United States. Our goal is to recognize your strengths and place you in an appropriate school in a community you want to serve.
We are currently seeking an Occupational Therapist for a school district in the southern New Hampshire. Here are a few details about this position:
- Caseload: K-12
- Hours: 1.0 FTE/Full-Time
- Assignment Period: SY 2021-2022 (August 2021 - June 2022)
Qualifications: Knowledge, Skills, Abilities Required:
- Holds current license as set forth by the American Occupational Therapy Association.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university; minimum of two years experience working with children.
- Meets State of New Hampshire licensure requirements for Occupational Therapy.
- Bilingual or monolingual
**We offer an excellent benefits package which can include, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401K Plan, stipends and reimbursements.
For additional information or immediate consideration, please reach me at the contact information below:
Bernard Mejia | Recruitment Manager
W: (770) 557-3238