6th-8th Grade Tele SLP Opening- Kansas City, KS
6th-8th Grade Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP)
A Kansas school district is looking to hire a remote Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) for a current, full-time opening. Hiring decisions will be made ASAP through the end of the semester with possible extension.
- Provide evaluations, assessments and diagnosis of speech, voice, hearing, and language impairments.
- Work with Middle School students
- Use digital tools to perform teletherapy
- Work Hours: 7:30 am – 3:30 pm
- Previous experience in schools or pediatrics required
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- ASHA Certification
- Kansas Speech-Language Pathologist license
- Teaching certification or ability to apply
Employment: Full-time 37.5 hrs, contract
To learn more about this Speech Therapy job opening, please apply and submit current resume to email@example.com. You can also text or call me at (770)-557-3238 if you need additional information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled