$55/hour Speech Language Pathologist NOW HIRING
We are hiring for a Speech Language Pathologist. The hiring process is accelerated. The SPED Director is currently interviewing.
Location: Oakland, CA
- Full Time - 37.5 hours/ weekly
- Knowledge of a broad range of assessment strategies and analysis skills
- Develop Individual Educational Plans (IEPs) in compliance with state and federal guidelines
- Hours are based on a 7.5-hour work day with specific hours dependent on the assignment in high school, middle or elementary school buildings or various community educational settings.
- Master’s degree in Speech Pathology or Communication Disorders
- ASHA Certification & CCC’s
- Active SLP Licensure
- Competitive hourly pay, negotiable based on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, and 401(k)
- Weekly direct deposit
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, please apply below with your updated resume. Once applied, more information will be provided. From there, you will be given next steps for the hiring process.
Feel free to reach out to
Vineece Verdun directly at 678-920-5945
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled