22/23 Full Time Special Education Teacher Needed! - Frankfort, IN
We are recruiting for a Special Education Teacher for in a school district in Frankfort, IN. This is a full-time position offering industry leading benefits. The district is conducting interviews and hiring immediately.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education or Master’s/Doctoral Degree in Special Education & IN State Licensure
- Must be licensed
- Hours: M-F Full Time
- Caseload: Intense needs (mod-severe). 9 students in a self-contained classroom
- Start: ASAP
- end: End of School Year
- Looking for someone who is a team player, problem solver, has a positive attitude, can handle kids with hardships in life.
- Experience with behavior disabilities, interventions, etc.
- Someone who is more life skills oriented
- Looking for someone with a behavior support background
- The purpose of this position is to have an educator who can provide instruction to special education students that each student will gain the values, knowledge, and skills needed to attain their full potential.
Competitive weekly pay
W2 – Direct Deposit
Individualized compensation package
Health, Vision, Dental Insurance & 401K
If this sounds like an employment opportunity you may be interested in, please apply below, and contact me directly either by phone or email. My direct contact information is below. I look forward to hearing from you and answering any questions that you may have!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled