2021-2022 School Speech Therapist: Contract Position
School districts in Aurora, IL are looking to hire a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for a current, full-time opening. Previous experience working with children is desired, but not required for these school-based jobs.
- Provide evaluations.
- Assess and diagnose speech, voice, hearing and language impairments.
- Create individualized programs of intervention to meet individual students' needs in the areas of communication, language development, articulation, and social communication.
- Elementary Caseload
- Evaluations, Therapy, IEP meetings
- Employment Type: Full-time, Contract
- Work Hours: 8:00 AM – 3:30 PM, 37 hours per week
- 401K Plan
- Weekly Paycheck
- Health Insurance
- Mental, dental and vision
- Stipends (if applicable)
- Speech Language Pathologist License
- Master’s Degree
To learn more about this Speech Therapy job opening, please submit an application and attach current resume.
Daniel Velandia – Recruitment Manager
E-mail: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled