2021-2022 School Psychologist Opening
School Psychologist Needed | CT
Bilingual Therapies has partnered with an exceptional school district in Connecticut to hire a school psychologist for a current, full-time opening. In this role you will work in the PreK-12 environment. Hiring decisions will be made ASAP for an entire school year placement.
- Connecticut school psychologist state license
- Master’s or doctorate degree in School Psychology
- K-12 Caseload
- Testing and associated documentation
- Special Education testing, proactive supports in child study, tiered interventions, etc.
- Previous experience in schools required
- Industry leading benefits in Health, Dental, Vision
- Matching 401(k)
- Long-Term and Short-Term Disability
- Compensation for Direct or Indirect hours.
- Weekly Pay
To learn more about this school psychologist job opening, please apply and submit current resume to email@example.com. You can also text or call me at (770)-557-3238 if you need additional information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled