2021-2022 Bilingual SLP Opening Michigan
2021-2022 Bilingual SLP Opening – Michigan
Bilingual Therapies has partnered with a school district near Grand Rapids, Michigan to hire a bilingual Speech-Language Pathologist for a current opening. In this role you will work with K-8 students on a full-time basis. Interviews are being held ASAP for 2021-2022 school year placement.
- Start Date: August 23rd- EOSY
- K-8 Caseload: 30-40 students, predominantly Hispanic population
- Provide evaluations, assessments and diagnosis of speech, voice, hearing, and language impairments
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- ASHA Certification
- Michigan Speech-Language Pathologist license
- Spanish proficiency required
Employment: Full-time, contract
To learn more about this Speech Therapy job opening, please apply and submit current resume to email@example.com. You can also text or call me at (770)-557-3238 if you need additional information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled