100% Remote Teacher for the Visually Impaired | TN
Teletherapist Needed: Teacher for the Visually Impaired | TN
Bilingual Therapies has partnered with a school district in Tennessee a to hire a remote teacher for the visually impaired for a current opening. In this role you will work with K12 students on a full-time basis. Hiring decisions will be made ASAP for placement through the upcoming school year (2021-2022).
- Orientation mobility is a plus
- Nemeth and standard braille
- Use digital tools to perform teletherapy
- Teach students who are blind, going blind, have limited sight, or have another visual impairment
- Previous experience in schools or pediatrics preferred
- 1099 Contractor: Must have or be willing to get liability insurance
- Master’s level teaching degree in Education for Visually Impaired students
- Must currently hold a TVI license in Tennessee
Employment: Full-time, contract
When you partner with Bilingual Therapies, you also have a partner in your career. Your compensation package will be individualized to your needs and will be made up with a W-2 hourly rate that is based upon your experience level with benefits if needed.
To learn more about this teaching job opening, please apply and submit current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also text or call me at (770)-557-3238 if you need additional information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled