100% Remote Speech Language Pathologist in California
Fully remote Speech Language Pathologist needed in California. SLPs would be able to help the students from the comfort of their own home. Bilingual Therapies gives the pathologist the chance to make their own schedule and be more flexible with their hours. Bilingual Therapies uses a teletherapy platform that gives students a chance to get the most help that they can with qualified pathologist.
- Assess and evaluate speech and language skills of students.
- Instruct the students with assessments and modules
- Represent that knowledge and skill to help develop the speech language of the student
- Full- Time
- K-12 Caseload
- At home Flexibility
- Contract 1099 position
- Eliminates transportation concerns
- Master’s Degree in Speech language Pathology
- ASHA Certified
- CA State Licenses required
- 2+ years of schools experience
To apply: Email your resume to Abi at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly at (678)-327- 0981 for any questions regarding this occupation.
Abi Ranga| email@example.com| Recruitment Manager | (678)- 327 -0981|
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled