100% Remote SLP position in MA
Bilingual Therapies is looking for a hardworking, self-sufficient Speech Language Pathologist. This job is in Massachusetts and is part time 1099 contract position. This position is perfect for anyone who loves to work from home and wants a flexible schedule. Bilingual Therapies provides Clinical and technical training making teletherapy easier than ever.
- Assess and evaluate speech and language skills of students.
- Instruct the students with assessments and modules
- Represent that knowledge and skill to help develop the speech language of the student
- Provide individualized programs and screenings for the children at regular intervals
- Ability to be organized with students, parents and teachers
- Master’s Degree in Speech language Pathology
- ASHA Certified
- MA State Licenses required
- 2+ years of schools experience
To apply: Email your resume to Abi at email@example.com or call me directly at (678)-327- 0981 for any questions regarding this occupation.
Abi Ranga| firstname.lastname@example.org| Recruitment Manager | (678)- 327 -0981|
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled