100% Remote SLP, CCC (SLP) | South Carolina
100% Remote SLP, CCC | South Carolina
Bilingual Therapies has partnered with a school district in Columbia, South Carolina to hire a remote Speech-Language Pathologist for a current opening. In this role you will work with K-12 students on a full-time basis. Hiring decisions will be made through rest of the current school year.
- Work with K-12 students
- Use digital tools to perform teletherapy
- Previous experience in schools or pediatrics required
- Provide evaluations, assessments and diagnosis of speech, voice, hearing, and language impairments.
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- ASHA Certification
- South Carolina Speech-Language Pathologist license
- Teaching certification or ability to apply
- 1099 Contractor: Must have or obtain liability insurance
Employment: Full-time, contract
To learn more about this Speech Therapy job opening, please apply and submit current resume to email@example.com. You can also text or call me at (770)-557-3238 if you need additional information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled