Virtual LSSP | Houston, TX
Bilingual Therapies is always seeking talented, caring professionals to provide services to school districts across the United States. Our goal is to recognize your strengths and place you in an appropriate school in a community you want to serve.
We are looking for a School Psychologist/LSSP for a school district in Texas. There are part-time and full-time positions available and the LSSP is going to be providing services to students via TelePractice. Caseload will be determined during the initial interview with the director.
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
- Master's Degree in School Psychology or higher
- Licensed through the State Board or ability to apply
- Out of state candidates must be licensed in the state they reside in as well
- At least 2 years of school experience required
- Bilingual and Monolingual candidates are welcome to apply
- Basic Computer Skills
- Laptop/Desktop Computer and High Speed Internet
- This is a 1099 contract position and Liability Insurance is required
This position is high in demand and can get filled very quickly. Apply immediately if interested by submitting a copy of your updated resume to Leia.Gahol@BilingualTherapies.com.
Want to speed up the process? Call me directly at (770) 799-2970 to schedule an interview.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled