Virginia | Remote School Psychologist - SY 2020-2021
- Job Location:
Schools - School Psychologist - Telehealth
Bilingual Therapies is currently looking for an amazing School Psychologist (bilingual or monolingual) to work closely with a multi-disciplinary team and play a key role in performing evaluations to determine students eligibility for services based on their IEPs.
School District Location: Virginia
Target Start Date: August 2020
Position Type: Hybrid (partly remote and onsite)
Requirements & Desired Qualifications:
- Master’s Degree in School Psychology or related study
- Active School Psychologist License in Virginia
- Out of state candidates must be licensed in the state they reside in as well
- Ability to apply for Teaching Certification if required by the school
- This is a 1099 contract position and Liability Insurance is required
- Personal desktop computer or laptop and high-speed internet
What do we offer?
We have clinical directors that will provide you with TeleTherapy training before getting started. Our goal is to set you up for success and provide you all the support you need throughout the assignment.
If this position interests you, I would love to chat with you to share more details! Feel free to reach out to me at my contact information below:
Leia Gahol | Recruitment Manager
W: (770) 799-2970
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled