TeleHealth - Speech-Language Pathologist/ASL | Texas
Bilingual Therapies is looking for a Speech-Language Pathologist fluent in American Sign Language for a school district in Austin, Texas. This assignment is full-time and the SLP will be working with another SLP in the building to assist with a caseload of 30-35 students for next school year via TeleTherapy. We will be providing the platform, clinical and technical training as well as online resources that can be utilized for therapy.
We are looking for dedicated individuals who have the following qualifications:
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- ASHA Certification (CCC-SLP)
- Active state license
- Ability to apply for Teaching Certification if the school requires
- Experience in attending and writing IEPs, a plus
- Bilingual and monolingual clinicians are welcome to apply
If you're interested or want to get more information, feel free to reach me at the contact information below. I look forward to connecting with you!
Leia Gahol | Recruitment Manager
W: (770) 799-2970
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled