Teacher for the Visually Impaired (REMOTE)
- Job Location:
Fort Worth, TX
Schools - Visually Impaired Teacher
Bilingual Therapies is always seeking talented, caring professionals to provide services to school districts across the United States. Our goal is to recognize your strengths and place you in an appropriate school in a community you want to serve.
We are hiring a Teacher for the Visually Impaired (TVI) for a TeleTherapy position for SY 2020-2021. Out-of-state candidates are welcome to apply! Director is now ready to interview viable candidates.
- Assignment Period: August 2020 - May 2021 (full school year)
- Part-Time (20 hours per week)
- Braille support available onsite
- Will work in collaboration with other TVIs
- Master’s Level Degree in Education for Visually Impaired Students
- Must currently hold a TVI license in the state
- State Teaching Certification in Visual Education anywhere in the US
- At least two years of school experience (required)
- This is a 1099 contract position and Liability Insurance is required
- Laptop/Desktop computer with high-speed internet
What do we offer?
- Clinical and Technical training
- 24/7 Technical Support
- Online Instructional Resources
- Competitive Hourly Wage
- Weekly Pay
This position is high in demand and can get filled very quickly. Apply immediately if interested by submitting a copy of your updated resume to Leia.Gahol@BilingualTherapies.com.
Want to speed up the process? Call me directly at (770) 799-2970 to schedule an interview.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled